What can your tasks include?
- You will participate in the search and acquisition of new clients for digital projects at Vision XR, such as web development, online marketing, web maintenance, AR/VR and branding.
- You identify new opportunities for Vision XR to generate profitable revenue in targeted markets.
- You are jointly responsible for the further development of sales processes within our company.
- You build strong customer relationships, ensure timely follow-up of your contacts and regularly provide customer feedback to your team members.
- You work with our online CRM system to register and keep up-to-date data of customers, prospects and (hot/warm/cold) leads.
- You may take additional courses/training to further improve or expand your digital skills.
Region: Flanders (Belgium)
Job type: full-time (employee) / freelance (self-employed)
What do we offer you?
- A fun and varied job in which every day is different. Work on different services and skills: from web development and branding to AR/VR and online marketing (social media, email marketing, SEO, ...).
- Your range of tasks is negotiable, always taking into account your personal interests and skills.
- Flexible working hours: choose for yourself which hours/days you prefer to work. Weekend work is also an option, depending on potential customer meetings.
- Collaborate and grow with a team of ambitious, young people in a dynamic start-up agency.
- Unique work location by the sea (De Haan) in a brand new, modern building. Our office is located in the centre, close to the tram stop and numerous places to eat.
- Correct remuneration, with possible performance bonuses.
- Company car with fuel card and other interesting extra-legal benefits.
What do we expect from you?
- You are digital-minded and have a strong interest one or more of our digital services: web development, social media, (online) marketing, branding, virtual reality, augmented reality.
- Preferably you have already built up 2 years of relevant work experience in a sales-related position.
- You have a strong knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English/French.
- You are sociable, driven and enthusiastic to go the extra mile every day.
- You are flexible and available full time , sometimes also for weekend work.
- Plus: you are following or have followed a sales, marketing or IT-related course.
- Extra plus: You have prior knowledge of one of the following programs:
- CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot)
- CMS systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Indesign)
- Advertising tools (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- SEO tools (e.g. MOZ, SE Ranking)
- E-mailmarketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp)
- Software/apps for development or design of AR/VR
Interested to join team Vision? Let's have a chat!
Would you like to join our team in De Haan? Send us an email to [email protected] with the following info:
- A short motivation text: tell us why we should definitely choose you!
- Your CV, including:
- Your name, age and place of residence
- Your contact details (e-mail & phone number)
- Your education and experience
We will respond to your application as soon as possible. If there is a match, we will invite you for an introductory meeting with a cup of coffee at our office @ De Haan. See you there! 😉